Thank you to all the Room Parents who are supporting Bowen’s classrooms this year!
Room parents play a key role in each classroom, in building the Bowen community and by supporting the PTO. You can make a great difference in the energy of the school and your child’s educational experience. We are looking forward to a fun and exciting year at Bowen! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!
5 Cool things about being a room parent:
- You get to be more involved in your child’s school day
- You will get to know your child’s teacher better
- You get to choose the restaurant for parent’s nights out – if you need ideas for social venues, please e-mail the PTO at email@example.com
- Crafts , crafts and more crafts – even if you can’t cut in a straight line or paint a life-like rendering of a T-rex, it will be ok.
- Taking this much interest in your child’s classroom is just very cool. (Drop mic now!)
Looking for a list of Room Parents?
To view the current list of room parents, please access the Bowen School directory: https://www.myschoolanywhere.com/directory-home.a5w
To protect the privacy of our parents, you will be asked to log in to access this file. If you need assistance logging in, please contact the PTO at firstname.lastname@example.org