Thank you to all the Room Parents who are supporting Bowen’s classrooms this year!
Room parents play a key role in each classroom, in building the Bowen community and by supporting the PTO. You can make a great difference in the energy of the school and your child’s educational experience. We are looking forward to a fun and exciting year at Bowen! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!
5 Cool things about being a room parent in a typical year (2020-21 looks different!):
- You get to be more involved in your child’s school day
- You will get to know your child’s teacher better
- You get to choose the restaurant for parent’s nights out – if you need ideas for social venues, please e-mail the PTO at email@example.com
- Crafts , crafts and more crafts – even if you can’t cut in a straight line or paint a life-like rendering of a T-rex, it will be ok.
- Taking this much interest in your child’s classroom is just very cool. (Drop mic now!)